Your wedding is time for love, elegance, fun, entertainment, and above all, great food. When planning this special day, it is important to pay great attention to gastronomy. This will make you and your guests remember this special day, for years to come. At MG Weddings, we are here to let you know of all the best wedding dining trends and techniques. Without state of the art catering Miami, we will have everyone who is in attendance reminiscing about how fantastic your wedding day was.
This Is Going To Be A Night To Remember
It is no secret that food ranks as a major detail wedding guests really care about, and couples planning a wedding in 2019 understand that sentiment more than ever. This year, couples not only want to wow the crowd with the top catering Miami food trends, including innovative eats and a personalized menu, but they want to make the entire meal experience in and of itself. Ready to embrace your inner foodie for a culinary adventure all your guests will love? We interviewed some of the best caterers in the country to bring you the full breakdown of the tastiest wedding dining trends.
Gastronomy Wedding Trends
- Service Styles
- Couples are looking for more interaction, more conversation, and more engagement amongst their guests. Dinner is a chance to bring your friends and loved ones around the table to truly share your experience, so we’ve seen a shift toward less formal, more conversational seating and service styles.
- Global Fusion
- A popular wedding food trend includes an uptick in couples looking to showcase the traditional dishes of each family’s home country with the emergence of the multicultural menu.
- Edible Favors
- From homemade jams to gourmet desserts, placing one food favor at each place setting is an adorable way to make each guest feel welcome while giving your guests a touch of something you love.
- Dessert Drama
- Couples have seriously upped the bar when it comes to desserts, making post-dinner sweets a talked-about event. More and more couples shy away from the typical wedding cake and go for a more memorable dessert presentation. We continue to see dessert installations like doughnut walls and cupcake towers, pie and cookie tables, as well as unique plated options such as strawberry shortcakes or chocolate tarts.
- Organic Everything
- It seems this decade every is turning more towards eating healthy. This means organic ingredients are here to stay as couples continue to request in-season and ethically sourced food on the plate of each guest. With the heightened awareness of sustainable agriculture, couples care about where their food came from and are looking to provide their guests with the freshest, farm-to-table experience possible.
- Miniatures Galore
- When it comes to cocktail hour, it is all about the pint-sized presentation and wedding food trends include having more fun than ever with out-of-the-box ideas. From grilled cheese and tomato soup in a shot glass to shrimp and grits in a tasting spoon, no food experience is off-limits in miniature form.
- The Late Night Hot Spot
- While late-night snacks are nothing new at wedding receptions, 2019 wedding food trends include more sophisticated requests. The typical sliders or pizza are being replaced with unique eats that reflect the couple’s favorite comfort foods.
Our Catering Will Bring The Best Memories
When it comes to the best gastronomy at any wedding, we are the best choice. Our catering Miami is here to help! At MG Weddings, we are a wedding caterer who knows precisely what you need to make your special day one you will never forget. Call or contact us today for more information.