Are you having a wedding that is entirely outdoors? This is a very popular style of wedding that has many perks and advantages. However, have you considered all of your food options? At MG Weddings, we specialize in wedding catering for outdoor weddings. We are known for being one of the best catering Miami has to offer.
Your Food Will Impress Your Guests
If you think about it, it is safe to say that a large part of your wedding budget goes towards the food. The great part about having an outdoor wedding is that fact that you get the complete freedom to choose what you want to serve at your reception and how you want it to get served. When it comes to outdoor receptions, you can hire any catering company you want, which means that you get more options to pick from. Remember, your goal is to make your outdoor wedding stand out. While your decor and music help, the food served makes a huge impact.
Great Wedding Catering Ideas
- Appetizers at a wedding are always a must. With the day starting early and emotions running high, serving a snack before dinner can be a lifesaver. Some fuss-free appetizer options are rolled sandwiches or jumbo shrimp cocktails. If you want to take advantage of the summer season, fresh fruit and vegetable trays are refreshing and perfect for snacking.
- Build-Your-Own Sandwich Bar
- Who doesn’t like to customize their food? With a build-your-own sandwich bar, guests can do just that! Let’s be honest, not everyone likes to eat the same thing. With the various diets, eating plans, and food restrictions we see today, having the ability to choose your ingredients can be a big crowd pleaser! This option makes it easy for guests to create a meal that works for them, and they’ll be much happier as a result.
- Pasta Bar
- Pasta bars are also a wedding favorite. Most people enjoy pasta, especially when it’s filled with the ingredients they’ve chosen. Don’t count the pasta bar out during times of warmer weather, the various pasta salads you can create for your outdoor wedding reception are endless.
- You can never go wrong with a buffet at your wedding. As far as wedding reception food ideas, a buffet is typically cheaper than paying for each plate, and with a buffet, people can pick and choose what they would like to eat. Some great buffet entrée options for your wedding include stuffed chicken breasts, carved roasted turkey, prime rib, or beef tenderloin.
Check Out Our Catering Miami
Do you already know what type of food you want to be catered at your wedding? How will it be served? If you are conflicted, we have just the advice you need. We are here to help! You can count on our wedding catering. At MG Weddings, we are a Miami wedding caterer who knows precisely what you need to make the special day one you will never forget. Call or contact us today for more information. We offer the best catering Miami has to offer.