Did your significant other pop the question recently and you ready to move towards the next step? It is time to say yes to the dress! But here comes that hard part. What dress is perfect for your special occasion? In order to help you decide on what is the best choice for you, MG Weddings is providing you with the top wedding dress trends of 2019. While we often impress when it comes to our delicious catering Miami, we also know a thing or two about dresses!
Everyone is Getting Married
From royal weddings galore to It-girl nuptials, like Priyanka Chopra’s many celebrations with Nick Jonas and Chiara Ferragni’s Italian spectacular with Fedez, last year was a huge for weddings. With this arrival of top-notch nuptials and the latest bridal, Couture, and ready-to-wear collections, we’re predicting the wedding trends of 2019.
The runways all across the world are giving the 2019 bride lots of thematic and fashion remixes to work with. Think Louis XIV-inspired ruffles, ’70s disco, and sleek silhouettes fit for metropolitan minimalists. Classic bridal archetypes are getting an overhaul as well; the beach bride is a little more gamine and sultry than bohemian, and the rustic bride has taken on a new polish, via our favorite It-girl trend, the Fashion Fairy Nymph.
It seems for this year, old world is new again in the form of fresh embellishments, large doses of color, and statement details that pack a punch. Here, the top trends that will set the tone for all 2019 aisles.
Top Wedding Dress Trends of 2019
- Mid Century Overload
- It may be residual regal inspiration from The Duchesses of Sussex and York or a strong reaction to fashion’s progressively casual takes on street style—but the exaggerated puff sleeves, ruffles, and confection-like skirts are not going anywhere. When dressing for a church ceremony, traditional affair, or an ultra-romantic formal event, channel your inner Marie Antoinette.
- Feather Fantasy
- With boho bridal on its way out, designers have gone all out glam. Layered skirts, ruffles, and embellishments are just the beginning—flights of fancy have taken designers to new heights, and all-over feather frocks, plush details, and plumes galore have become mainstays for the evening and the aisle.
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Sheer, gossamer tulles and satins and chiffons that waft like smoke—all paired with mirrored embroideries—were on display in droves this season and make for a fresh alternative to ivory. In reflective and uniquely embellished designs, these mirrored pops and all-over accents in chrome and silver are sure to replace the onslaught of sequins and crystal beading that have flooded bridal collections in years past.
- Into the Blue
- While the color blue is nowhere near groundbreaking in bridal, consider donning your wedding dress as a “something blue.” Blush and champagne both had their debut, and have since become mainstream for the aisle.
- Cape Town
- Capes aren’t groundbreaking in the wedding world, but the new renditions of them this season were innovative and fresh for both the aisle or the after party. Be it a sheer covering embellished with embroidery, a cocktail cape covered in ruffles, an unadorned coverlet, or a full-length option that could sub in for an adorned veil, the wedding cape levels up a minimal silhouette, or ups the ante on an already stunning ensemble.
You Can Count On Our Catering Miami
Getting married is a joyous and exciting time to celebrate a union between two people. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a memorable experience with an extra special catered affair for friends and family. Our team of experienced professionals is ready to guide you through every stage of the planning process to craft a perfect day for a personalized and inspired celebration. MG Weddings is the best wedding caterer in South Florida because we recognize that each and every couple deserves our full attention to create an expressive and beautiful event that you and your loved ones will cherish forever.
Call Us Today
What wedding dress will you wear on your special day? Take our advice when it comes to wedding dress trends. We are here to help! You can count on one of the top Miami catering companies. At MG Weddings, we are a Miami wedding caterer who knows precisely what you need to make the special day one you will never forget. Call or contact us today for more information. We offer the best Miami wedding caterer.